Thank you for your interest in Peliton Events & Seminars! We are now accepting registrations for our next event to be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - “Innovation – It’s What Sets a Business Apart from Its Competitors” & “How to Lead by Communication and Collaboration, not Command & Control”. We also invite you to check out our video coverage from previous Peliton events. Click Here to view and / or download the official invitation for this event.
The Peliton Seminar Series
“Innovation – It’s What Sets a Business Apart
from Its Competitors”
“How to Lead by Communication and
Collaboration, not Command & Control”
Innovation is what sets a business apart from its competitors. It is not always about the next best technology. It could be as simple as a new form, procedure, or your method of greeting people at your office. You will learn what the barriers are to hearing ideas from your team, how to remove them, and then how to create environments and situations that allow for more and more ideas to be generated.
We will then discuss how you can better lead by communication and collaboration rather than command and control.
• Learn what the barriers to innovation are and remove them
• Create an environment where ideas are encouraged and even stimulated
• Learn ways to prototype ideas that have good possibilities
• Lead by example / foster collaboration
• Get out of the way of your employee’s creativity
• Characteristics of collaborative leaders
• John Reeb, PHD, MBA, President Colorado Leadership Institute
• Jenny Jaeger, Senior Human Resources Consultant, Peliton HR Administration
TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2017
Seminar: 8:30-10:30 Breakfast will be served
Seminar 11:30-1:30 Lunch will be served
Metro Point One Building - Conference Center
4600 South Ulster
First Floor - Blue Spruce Conference Room
Denver, CO 80237
Space for this event is limited.
Please register early!
Please RSVP by completing the registration form below.